The Penn Museum. The Institute of Contemporary Art. The Arthur Ross Gallery. Sure, you can discover plenty of fine art inside buildings around campus. On a glorious summer day, why not find it outside? But where? Take our campus art quiz here and name/locate these eight pieces. Scroll down for answers.
- Life Savers, Billie Lawless, 1982, Veterinary Hospital entrance at 39th St.
- Peace Symbol, David Linquist, 1967, Van Pelt Library, Blanche Levy Park
- Black Forest, Robinson Fredenthal, 1977, southwest corner, 34th and Walnut St.
- Pyramid-Quadrature #1, Robert Engman, Miller Plaza, east side of Hamilton Walk
- John Harrison, Chemist, Lawrence Tenney Stevens, 1932, south of Smith Walk between 33rd and 34th St.
- Split Button, Claes Oldenburg, 1981, Woodland Walk, between 34th and 36th St.
- Youthful Franklin, Robert Tait McKenzie, 1914, Weightman Hall
- Hand and tools, Addams Fine Arts Hall gate